In the July update package 1.31, we focus on devices - ventilation, mechanical doors, machines, pumps, and fire and alarm systems.
- Spare parts management for devices + history
- Option to add service and product articles to tasks or quotes
- Price quote and task activity list have been unified in the same format
- A task can span across multiple objects (i.e., if there are sub-properties or devices, separate activities can be marked for them)
- Accepted price quotes can be divided into tasks with just one click, without needing to do anything else (and can be automated, so that when a quote is accepted, tasks are immediately generated)
- Added object type "ADDRESS," which essentially flips the relationship between the address and the object, allowing the entry of a free-form address in tasks, which will have a history and become searchable
- Default settings for pricing rules have been moved away from property, company, and organization forms and are now editable in the same place as category pricing rules.
- Pricing rules now include a field for "deductible time from work"
- Tasks or issues can be created directly from the object view
- "Custom fields" can be attached to tags, and when a tag is added to an object, those fields will appear
- Functionality for "forwarding confirmation" where, at the object level, a user can indicate that the user must confirm all actionable tasks - individuals who need to confirm the tasks are listed below in the task log panel.